Rachel Raab is a super tall, and super confident woman from Portland, Oregon.
why she’s revered ✨
- Loves being a super tall woman!
- Posts regular pics and videos on social media of her actively showing her off her height in a positive light
a positive follow
Rachel has been a really positive follow on Instagram for me because of the way she presents her height: as a gift! There is no pretense with her, she strikes me as a woman who genuinely loves standing 6 foot 6, and she lets everyone know about it!
Oh sure, just casually measure up to a 7 foot tall basketball player. Love that wingspan, girl.
I believe the barrier went up to 6 foot 5 😂
As a tall, plus size woman, for me it’s important to find inspiration from a wide variety of female role models and share how they’ve helped me grow. So often, growing up tall, you’re told to not let it be a part of your identity and to just act normal. Well, I call bs on that, as I think there’s something beautiful about showing off your height like Rachel does.
Simply seeing some of Rachel’s posts like this appear on my feed makes me glow inside: the fact a woman much taller than myself is embracing her height and size so much brings me such positive reinforcements, and I hope to see many more posts like these from Rachel!
Rachel has a very athletic vibe and subsequently her style consists of a lot of activewear such as long leggings, sweaters, and tees. She also rocks jeans and dresses, finding a lot of her clothing at tall girl staples Amalli Talli and American Tall.
notable facts about rachel
- Rachel is 6 foot 6 inches tall
- She is married with two children
- You can follow her on Instagram
- She apparently has the longest legs in the Pacific Northwest, and though I couldn’t find any official evidence, I would not dispute that!